來源：http://www.xiangbolan.com 發布時間：2022-03-12 13:13:33
The metal mold casting of aluminum plate manufacturers, also known as hard mold casting or permanent mold casting, is a method of pouring melted aluminum alloy into the metal mold to obtain castings. Aluminum alloy metal mold casting aluminum plate manufacturers mostly use metal core, sand core or shell core. Compared with pressure casting, the service life of aluminum alloy metal mold is long.
1、 Casting advantages
1. The cooling speed of metal mold is fast, the structure of the casting is dense, which can be strengthened by heat treatment, and the mechanical properties are about 15% higher than those of sand mold casting.
2. Metal mold casting has stable casting quality, better surface roughness than sand mold casting, and low scrap rate.
3. Good working conditions, high productivity and easy for workers to master.
2、 Casting defects
1. Metal mold has high thermal conductivity and poor mold filling ability.
2. The metal type itself has no air permeability. Corresponding measures must be taken to exhaust effectively.
3. The metal mold has no concession and is easy to produce cracks and deformation during solidification.
Solid solution treatment of aluminum plate: the process of heating to dissolve the desolved phase in the original tissue into the solid solution. The 5052 aluminum plate treated by solid solution has low porridge degree and good plasticity. The purpose of solution treatment is to obtain supersaturated solid solution and prepare the structure for aging. Aging treatment is also called desolvation decomposition or aging desolvation; The solid solution is quenched from high temperature to below the solid solubility curve. Due to the fast cooling speed, the precipitated products have no time to precipitate, forming a supersaturated solid solution, and then at a lower temperature
This unstable supersaturated solid solution desolves and contacts with time. With the difference of aging temperature and solid solution alloy composition, various dispersed metastable precipitates will be precipitated in the aging desolvation process. This metastable precipitate is coherent with the parent phase or local coherent, so as to strengthen 5052 aluminum plate.
Aging desolvation is a metal strengthening method, so it is also called aging strengthening or precipitation hardening. It can be divided into natural aging and artificial aging:
1. Natural aging is to place the casting in the open air for more than half a year, and then it will form slowly, so as to eliminate or reduce the residual stress.
2. Artificial aging is to heat the casting to 550-650 ℃ for stress relief annealing. It saves time and removes residual stress more thoroughly than natural aging.
2、 5052 solid solution aging of aluminum plate: a combination of solid solution treatment and aging treatment. After solution treatment, the supersaturated solid solution of 5052 aluminum plate is placed at room temperature or slightly higher than room temperature to undergo desolvation and decomposition, so as to increase its hardness and strength, so as to achieve the purpose of strengthening.